La Calaca – Best Hostel In San Cristobal De Las Casas
Whether you are just passing through San Cristobal de las Casas for a few days or a few weeks, La Calaca is a great option for a comfortable, affordable hostel that has a really cool house-share vibe.
They have one eight bed dorm room and one double room available to rent from 60 Pesos per person per night!
- 15 minute walk into the city centre
- Hot Shower
- Secure (a locked gate at the front with high walls surrounding the property)
- Greenhouse on the roof where they grow mushrooms and tomatoes
- Living room
When we stayed at La Calaca we had the dorm room to ourselves. The house is kept very clean and the shower is amazingly hot! The people who live here are kind, interesting and very accommodating, we ended up staying for two weeks!
If you want a unique local experience, stay with the La Calaca family when you visit San Cristobal de las Casas. Best hostel in town!Facebook: La Calaca
Tel: (045) 967 1353591
Address: Cerrada 1o de enero #5
District: 11 Cuartos [gn_gmap width=”600″ height=”400″ address=”1o. de Enero 5, Echeverría, 29243 San Cristóbal de Las Casas, CHIS, Mexico”]
Check out some of our blog posts about San Cristobal.
- Caves & Dirt Roads, San Cristobal DLC
- Pedalling For A Smoothie: Bicimaquina Licuadora
- Jenni Veronica Garcia, Chilean Musician
- Sounds Of Struggle In San Cristobal De Las Casas
Leave a Reply